Home › Forums › Module One Discussions: An introduction to Partnering › What are your motivations?
What are your motivations?Chiao Lin Karen updated 3 weeks, 5 days ago 15 Members · 15 Posts
AdministratorJune 30, 2020 at 12:57 pm
- What are your motivations for taking part in this course?
- What aspect of this course are you most excited about? I
- If you have been instructed to do this course by an organisation you work for, what is their motivation?
- What do you think could be motivating others to take this course that differs from your own reasons?
MemberJune 30, 2020 at 12:59 pm
I want to learn how to choose the right partner for my charity to work with
AdministratorJuly 14, 2020 at 12:34 pm
I want to learn how to create better partnerships that serve my objective and also learn how to manage and maintain the partnerships I create.
I am most excited about the lesson on managing and maintaining partnerships.
MemberJuly 17, 2020 at 10:42 pm
As part of my job in the NGO is to be able to establish long term partnerships and maintaining those we already have. I want to know what kind of partnerships we can establish with our resources and identify the types of partnerships we already have to ensure we improve the quality of the relations.
MemberJuly 18, 2020 at 10:51 am
I want to understand better what are the key elements to a partnerships and which steps need to be taken to establish and sustain a partnership.
MemberJuly 20, 2020 at 3:03 am
I seek to learn new ways of building effective partnerships personally and in professional settings too. I want to learn about the challenges of partnership building and ways to overcome such challenges through this course. I am an activist and it is very essential for me to build partnerships with both target group and donor communities and even with similar groups to come up with the best result.
MemberJuly 21, 2020 at 8:59 am
my motivation would be learning how to network and make good partnership with goals of serving human centered needs
most excited about learning how to make diversity work in partnering
MemberJuly 23, 2020 at 5:57 am
- My Motivation is to learn about the different ways of becoming a partner and how to enhance the impact.
- There are couple of topics i am looking forward to learn like how can two partners get benefit from the diverse perspective and agree on the common goal, and how to maintain the harmony of the partnership over the course of the realationship.
- I will do the course the course with the same motivation because it is not just the organization benefitting from the course but it is also beneficial for me.
- In today’s world, it is costly to build ypur own expertise and/or hire resources for the functions of projects a company planning to work on, and it is more profitable and impact if the company decides to partner with another company/individual who has expertise in it.
MemberJuly 26, 2020 at 7:12 pm
I am especially keen on learning more about the monitoring as well as the ending/the “exit” of a partnership.
MemberJuly 27, 2020 at 7:12 pm
I wish to better my knowledge of partnerships so that I can one day help organisations in building their own partnerships.
MemberNovember 2, 2020 at 4:35 am
I want to learn how to connect with different organisations and assist them to work with others, to ensure they themselves don’t waste resources with duplication of work.
MemberNovember 3, 2020 at 8:16 am
My motivation to take this course is driven by my wish to work in the field of international development cooperation. This course will equip me with the knowledge in building and maintaining relationships with local partners and stakeholders.
I am looking forward to learning more about humanitarian principles and partnerships.
MemberNovember 8, 2020 at 9:37 pm
My motivation for taking this course is driven by my long-term career coals in international affairs regarding Public-Private Partnerships. I am excited that <font face=”inherit”>this course will enhance my knowledge in how to build and strengthen </font>partnerships<font face=”inherit”> with local actors.</font>
MemberApril 5, 2021 at 9:45 am
I want to make a ripple effect whereby my actions are helping people and those people go on to helping more people and it spreads.
MemberApril 13, 2021 at 4:29 pm
To understand and refresh my understanding of different models of partnerships, and what constitutes an effective partnership. I am excited about this course for its comprehensiveness, and it combines both the theoretical and the practical aspect of partnership.
Log in to reply.