MemberJuly 26, 2020 at 10:30 pm
- Where does the family-owned foundation money come from? For example, could there be some disputed money?
- Do they share the same values? When building a church, the local community might want to have a specific tradition preserved and certain behaviors respected. For example, are workers paid enough? Do they work on Sundays too? Etc…
- Why an international mining company would want to build a Church? Would they want to use this partnership as an excuse to try finding something in the soil? An issue of trust within the partnership might appear here.
- Does the church style correspond to what the local community is used to and envisions for their church?
- Would these partners buy local goods for the construction of the church hence helping the local community or import them from abroad?
- Who will pay for what?
Solution: before agreeing to partner, each part’s role and limits should be clearly specified.