Please Review our Community Guidelines
We’d like this Discussion Forum to help course participants to build connections with others, enhance their learning, share ideas and promote goodwill. It’s important that everyone feels that it’s a friendly and safe space with others who share their interests. To achieve this, we’d kindly ask that you read and adhere to the following guidelines. Please agree to the community guidelines below before proceeding. Thank you.
- Treat others as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other participants’ opinions
- Respect the privacy and personal information of others
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Keep your posts relevant
- Respect other people’s intellectual property including copyrights, trademarks and other legal rights
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Use profanity, make vulgar or inappropriate comments or post sexual content
- Bully, harass or make malicious comments towards others
- Post any spam or advertising
- Release any information that could identify anybody else or violate anyone’s privacy
We reserve the right to delete any content that we feel is in breach of these guidelines. If you see any content or behaviour that you believe violates the guidelines, please report it to email@example.com.
The guidelines are not exhaustive and we reserve the right to amend them at any time.
Please now proceed to next step to formally agree to our Community Guidelines. Thank you.Click to Proceed and Provide your Consent